Become a Journey Coach

Monday, December 5, 2016

November planner

Happy Monday,
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and we're able to spend some time with friends and family. I got a lot of crafting done over the long holiday weekend. I realized I never shared my November planner pages so I wanted to do that now.  I always love fall colors so I had fun mixing my pan pastels for a bright background and then stamped some leaves.

I cut a couple of feathers and took my stamp pads directly to the paper to add the texture to them. I then sponges the edges to help them pop off the page. For my calendar pages I lightly stamped leaves on then to help give the fall feeling to the pages. I hope your enjoying your planners.

 Have you started getting your new planners ready?  I have been working on them and can't wait to share. If you are looking for a new planner for 2017 we still have our planner buffet going. You can pic up a new planner inserts and fun stuff to go along with it on my website at funstampersjoureny.com/Nikki.  I will share my December pages next

No comments:

Post a Comment