Saturday, February 18, 2017

February A5 planner spreads

Today I want to share the February decorations I made for my planner this month.  As you can see I started with some fun planner clips.  I used our stamp set Stupid Cupid and Campfire Friends from the holiday Mini and our beautiful 6x6 pad Sweet Spring.  I also used one of the clips I made last month from the Countdown set with the gold and silver lips.
BloggerImage 
I then made some tags and attached a few hearts for a nice little embellishments.  The cover of my February Month I intertwined various hearts together over stamping some ink splats on the background.  I also glued down several of the hearts I had cut out from the new heart strip die.  
BloggerImage 
For my month at a glance I wanted to keep it minimal so I had room to write all my appointments.
BloggerImage 
I cut various strips of paper to separate each day to add a little color to each weekly spread.  I really like adding the Dog stamp.  He is just too adorable and I liked using the pattern paper to make his shirt.
BloggerImage 
I wanted to also show my layout for Valentine's Day.  I added a Heart grouping divider for this week and stamped some candies around to help celebrate.  I can add my thoughts to the hearts as the week passed.  It's fun to add little inserts to jot down you thoughts or notes as the week goes by.  
BloggerImage

With the A5 planners you have a little more room to be creative and still have room to write your appointments and notes as they come up.  It helps make keeping you scheduling fun and creative.  I hope your having fun with your planners.  You can use lots of your stamps, dies, and papers to make some fun projects and decorations that help make your planner unique and unlike anyone else's.  Have fun creating.  I will share the personal size planner in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment