Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February Personal size planner

Our personal size planners are very handy to carry around everyday with you in your purse or bags.  They are compact but still give you a place to stay organized and have fun decorating as well.
For the personal size planner I had fun with the pattern papers and making some flags of various sized and shapes.  I then added falling hearts with a bow on one of our hat pins.
BloggerImage 
For the Valentine's week I kept with the flag theme and then added some washi I had to the 14th with a vellum heart.  I also took one of our decorative heart dies and punched a few holes to add into the weekly spread.  I can add a little note to the back for a fun message for the week.  

BloggerImage 
Here you can see I had fun making some planner clips.  Its fun to have some pretty clips to help keep your place in the planner. I like to have a few stamped clips and a pretty ribbon clip to spruce up my organization for the month.  It's a lot of fun to switch them out as you have different occasions. I also like to use my Fun Stampers Journey Fun Day clips.  They are fun to add a bow to them with our twine. Enjoy decorating your planners in all areas each month.  It will help keep you motivated to stay creative and to keep yourself organized.  
BloggerImage

What are some of your favorite things to do in your planners?  Do you like to make new dashboards on a regular bases, planner clips or just decorate each week and mix things up. Have fun and it's time to start planning out your March layouts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nikki, for sharing some ideas for the personal size planner. Seems like so much of the planner info is for the A5 size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to do both. All last year I only had the personal size. A lot of the other past planner posts are from my personal size planner also.

      Delete