Become a Journey Coach

Monday, March 6, 2017

Egg basket

Today I want to share a fun card using our basket die and our new egg stamps with matching die.  I started with using our steel rule basket die.  I used one of the sides to make a basket on my card front.  I used pop dots to fill my basket with eggs.  Each egg was embossed with our white embossing powder and then die cut with our egg die from our Bloom benefits selection.  I then used our shear scissors to make some grass for my basket.
BloggerImage
As you can see my basket has a striped layer on top.  This is using our accessory die that coordinates with our basket die.  You can do a solid stripe or a curved stripe layer on your basket.  I used some of our Easter Printed paper pad to dress up the background.  You can book a Make It party and we can make this card as well as review lots of other fun products from the catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment