Friday, March 3, 2017

Distress Ink emboss resist cards

BloggerImage
Today I want to share the cards we will be making March 14th at This N That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  For all 3 cards we are doing embossed resist backgrounds.  To do this I stamped my background and embossed with white embossing powder.  The next thing you do is take your 3 colors starting with the lightest color to sponge the background.  I started from the bottom and kept building the layers going to the top.  Once I have good coverage I then start with my next darkest color to sponge the color from the bottom to about 2/3 of the way up.  The last color blend into the bottom third of the card.  We have a blue, yellow, and pink card.


BloggerImage 
The Blue card was stamped with the Paisley Print ATS stamp and embossed with white embossing powder.
BloggerImage
The Pink card was done using the Amazing Hearts background stamp. 
BloggerImage
The final card was stamped using the Amazing stars background stamp.  All three cards were sponged using the circle sponge daubers to help the colors blend smoothly into each other.  If you would like to sign up for the card class you can call the store at 909-464-1108. The class is March 14th at 5:30 pm and is $25.00.  You bring a basic supply kit with scissors, adhesives, and pop dots and I will provide the rest.  I hope you can make it.  Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment