Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Birthday balloons

Today's card was made using the stamp set Blown UpCreate Confetti, and Yummy Wishes.  I used Cool Pool, Bubble Gum and Pineapple Smoothie inks to make the balloons. The great thing about Create Confetti is that you can use it to add decorations to the balloons.  I then layered them with strings hanging gathered to one side, popping some of them up for added dimension. The great thing with this set is you can get the matching die for the balloons free as a Bloom Benefit.
BloggerImage
I used the Celebrate You pattern paper which is great for all your party cards.  I added some Cool Pool ribbon and silks to add texture to the background.  I also added a Border die in Cool Pool because I love how it pops on the Black Licorice cardstock. I gathered all the strings for the balloons and added a triple bow on top to give the appearance of floating in front of the card. You can find all these products on my website or feel free to contact me to book your next make it party and we can make this as one of the projects.  Hope you have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment