Monday, March 13, 2017

Eggmojis

Today I'm sharing a fun card using our new Eggmojis stamp set.  The faces can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways.  I combined the Eggmojis with the Egg Party stamp set.  I used the solid egg to stamp the Cool Pool, Pool Play and the Watermelon Fusion eggs.  You can then add the faces you choose and die cut each one out with the bloom benefit egg die.  
BloggerImage
To make the white background cutouts I used our Circle dies and staggered their placement.  I popped that up from the Pretty Amethyst card base.  On the bottom is used the shear scissors to make some grass.  I splashed some bubble gum and cool pool silks on the background and added 2 strips of our new sparkle tapes.  I then placed the eggs in each section with pop dots and added some journey glaze to the eyes and mouth to give them a little dimension. I really like how fun this card is.  It's always fun to make a card that will make someone smile. Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment