Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Easter blessings

Today we are having fun with our Color splash pencils and color splash paper.  First to make a background that will flow and blend so seemlessly you will want to spritz the paper on both sides.  This will help the colors run and keep the paper from curling too much while you work.  Next I made a little pallet with the colors I wanted with my waterbrushes and color splash pencils.  Using the large brush I applied each color to a section and because the paper was already wet the color just flows across the paper.  I then added the next color until I had the background blended the way I liked it.
BloggerImage
Next I took my heat embossing tool to help speed up the drying process.  Once the paper is dry I stamped the Easter Blessings ATS using our Clear Embossing Ink pad and our Black embossing powder.  I then layered the the watercolor piece on Pretty Ameythyst and Deep Lilac cardstock.  I added a bow with Oatmeal Cookie Organza ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment