Become a Journey Coach

Friday, March 17, 2017

March planner fun

Today I want to share my March planner pages. I decided to go with St. Patty's theme so I thought today would be the perfect day to share. Using my Pot O Gold stamp set I decorated my monthly and weekly spreads as well as make some fun planner clips. 

BloggerImage
This first picture is of my A5 planner. You can see I used light colors to add images that would fall to the background so I could still write my information down as the month goes along. 
BloggerImage
This picture is on my personal size planner and I followed the same philosophy to have a fine background but still be able to have a fully functional planner for the month. 
BloggerImage
No for my weekly I had fun with my Route 66 set b cause a I knew I would be traveling to the first RG hits the road downline meeting. I even made a special green Route 66 planner clip for my travels. Below you will see my weekly spread for the St. Patty's Week. 
BloggerImage
Here I added the due cuts for the treat boxes and my ATS stamp Lucky to mark St. Patty's Day. 
BloggerImage
Here is the dashboard for my Personal planner for March. I had fun adding the gold Stamping for a pop of color to contrast the various greens. 
BloggerImage
This is my A5 dashboard where I used my paisley ATS stamps and some of our pretty pattern papers. I again used our die and on the Sweet Pear cutouts I stenciled the Green on instead of layering them up for a different look. I then added a few rainbow drops to the centers of each of my clovers to the in the blue from the paper. 
Lastly I want to share the fun planner clips I made. These came out so pretty. I stamped them all with the Pots of Gold bundle and colored them with our Color Burst pencils. 
BloggerImage
I'm really enjoying decorating my planner as I stay organized and on top of all my appointments and commitments. It's more fun and you don't tend to focus on just how busy you may be. Lol. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment