Monday, March 20, 2017

Daisy

Today I am sharing another fun sample using our color splash pencils.  I used the Lovely Daisy ATS stamp and then added some leaves from our Peach Blossom stamp set.  To get the color to blend smoothly I spritzed the paper and started laying the color in the center of the flower so it would blend to the edges of each petal.  I then added a darker pink on each of the lines in the centers of each petal.  To get the leaves to blend I started with the color in the center of each leaf and then pulled the color to the edges.
BloggerImage
I then used our Reverse Banner Die to make a pocket for the daisies.  I added some sparkle cuts to the centers of each flower and a little tag with the sentiment.  I just really liked the this combo with the pattern paper for the background.  If you would like to make this card lets book a make it party and this can be our project for your party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment