Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

RG Presents Holiday Mini


Registration is in full effect for the next RG Presents.  You don't want to miss this one we have had so much fun at the first two.  It's a full day of inspiration and crafting that you can enjoy by yourself or with  a group. Early bird registration is $75.00 until June 19, 2017. The price then goes up to $99.00 from June 20th until the 26th.
   BloggerImage
You will receive a box with your 2 stamp sets, 2 dies, 4 kitted cards and an instruction booklet to walk you through the steps to complete the card.  We will also receive a private link to a youtube live event that you will tune into on July 15th. Starting at 9:00 am we will watch demos of new products coming out August 1st in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.  We will see techniques and ideas on what to do with the new products before anyone else.  Throughout the day we will also have the opportunity do the 4 projects along with Richard. Here are the items you will get in your kit.

BloggerImage
I don't know about you but I can not wait to get my hands on the Poinsettia Burst stamp set.  I love all the items and the samples of what we get to make are to die for.  Richard shared the samples on his RG Signature Facebook page.  I also shared it on my facebook pages as well so you have lots of places to see the beautiful samples. 

To register  click here:  RG Presents Holiday Mini and then add the bundle to your cart.  When it asks for your Journey Coach enter 22.  I am coach 22 and would love to have you join me during this Virtual tour.  I will also host a viewing party with my guests at Creative Haven in Chino if you would like to watch with a group of fun crafty people.  There is a small fee of $15.00 paid that day for the space rental and food.  I will provide danishes in the morning and we will have sandwiches, chips and cookies for lunch.  I will also have coffee and water for everyone.  This will be our 3rd virtual tour and we have had a blast at each one.  I bring all the additional supplies needed to complete the 4 projects and we just enjoy the event together.  If you have any questions please email me at StampinNikki@aol.com and I will gladly answer them all.  I hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment