Monday, June 5, 2017

RG Presents Holiday Samples

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share the 4 projects we will be making at the RG Presents Holiday Mini on July 15th. We still have until the 19th to get Early bird pricing at $75.00. In the previous post I shared what you will get in your kit. Now I want to share what we will make. 
BloggerImage
As you look at these cards you will notice some beautiful items we don't have in our current catalog so look closely to see the sneak peeks of what's to come 

BloggerImage
I just love these poinsettias. They are just gorgeous and I know I will be using these for years to come. 
BloggerImage
BloggerImage
I love this presents die and that paper is spectacular. I really hope you will join me to watch this event together and have fun at our 3rd RG Presents. I will be hosting at Creative Haven in Chino. You can sign up here http://www.funstampersjourney.com/PWS/Nikki/store/AM/product/RG-Presents-Journey-Holidays-PRE-ORDER,2762. and when prompted enter Coach 22 to select me as your coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment