Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Create a dot background stamp

Today I want to share a card I made with our new background stamp Create-A-Dot. It's a fun stamp set that lets you fill in the dots you choose with 7 various designs from solid, dots, lines, and squiggles. You can use the individual stamps and any of your inks to create an endless combinations of background images. The card I made for today is a celebration card using purples, yellows, pinks and even a very light cool pool ink.
  BloggerImage
As you can see I even added some of our Candy dots to fill in a few spots. Finish the card off with some ribbon and cool pool silk and your ready to share. We will be making this card on Tuesday at Creative Haven in Chino. Signup for class can be found on Meetup under Nikki's Creative Nook. I hope to see you there. You can also find any of the supplies for this card on my website at FunsStampersJourney.com/Nikki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment