Monday, May 8, 2017

RG Presents recap

Saturday we had our 2nd RG Presents this one shared the new Project Me collection coming out in our new main catalog July 1st.  All my guests this weekend were able to get a sneak peak at the new collection coming out and a chance to purchase the items over a month early.  I started with making some fun goody boxes for all my guests.
These are our advent boxes.  I stamped on them with our picture perfect stamp set in Lemon Drop, Cool Pool, Sweet Berry, and Black Licorice inks.  I then added a strip of our new Project Me paper pack.

One of the papers has these Girls I cut out and popped up on the front of the box.  

After I filled it up with candy I then stamped and die cut out one of the camera's and stapled a flag onto the back.  I then used a jumbo clothespin to hold the box closed and to hold the camera and flag onto the box.

 We had a group of 8 people crafting and having a good time watching wonderful demos and learning new techniques with the new product coming.  We also had the opportunity to get to purchase some of the wonderful new products that were demonstrated during the event.  Here is a picture of some of the great things we received in our package.  

 Along with the wonderful demos we also got to do 4 projects with all the goodies that came in our kit. The first card we we got to use one of the new clips and some of our Confectionary Blooms.  We stamped the camera from the ATS Share Stories and the the little girl and the Love from the new stamp set Too Cute! I colored her with our Color Burst pencils and blended them with our blenders and baby oil.
The second card we used a die cut from the Film Capture Die and then stamped the girls and placed then into each section of the die

The third card we made we die cut with the Film Frame that came with our Project me kit.  I just love this die because it is 2 pieces so it can be cut as shown below with the center left solid or you have a rectangle piece that you can also die cut out to make just a film strip edged frame. We also added a little of our new black deco strips

The last card was created with a new background die with these fun classic camera images.  I just love this new stamp and can't wait for it to get here.  We then used our ink pads direct to paper to make the colorful background.  The mini polaroid is a piece of the new 12 x 12 Project me paper pack. We layered that on our circle film die and stamped the saying on the bottom.  I also colored this one with the color burst pencils and a blender with baby oil.  

We had so much fun.  We gathered at my friends art studio Creative Haven in Chino.  We then had the show on the big screen and were able to craft at our tables.  We each had our own devices so we could engage in the chat during the show.  I provided lunch and snacks for everyone and we had fun during the make n take sessions making our projects together.  I would love to have you join me for the next one.  It will be on July 15th and we will be kicking off the new Journey Holiday mini catalog.  Early Bird Registration is $75.00 and will start May 22, 2017 and will go to June 19th. You won't want to miss this fun Christmas in July event.  More information will be coming soon. Let me know if you would like to join us for a fun day filled with crafting and be the first to get the new Holiday products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment