Tuesday, April 25, 2017

BBQ Chalkboard technique

Hi everyone, 
Today I want to share a card I made using our new BBQ stamp sets. I started by using various stamps on a large block to make the background. I used our clear pigment ink to stamp the images on black cardstock and then rubbed white pan pastels, from the party pop collection. The ink grabs the color really well. I then used a soft Kleenex to rub off the excess and it now looked like a chalkboard. 
BloggerImage
I then used our cranberry Bliss and new sparkle silks to add a little shimmer to the background. Our new backyard prints pattern paper had the fun paisley print so I added strip of that to the bottom and tied a piece of our black and white striped ribbon around the seam. I used our candy apple twine to make a triple bow and tie on the tag to finish off the card. These set are great to add some fun decorations to all your BBQ parties this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment