Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Seas The Day

Today I want to share another fun card using our new snappy birthday stamp set. I'm really loving our beach and sea life collections in the current Spring into Summer mini catalog. 
BloggerImage
The crab was done using 2 colors of ink. I started with Orange Rave and then brushed the edges with Rich Coral. Next I used the matching die to cut him out. Then I worked on the base of my card by adding strips of our new Under the Sea paper pack and various silks. I also wanted sequins but I wanted a different color so I took out pink sequins and mixed them in a bag with a few drops of Rich coral ink. This toned down the pink and made them work more with the colors on my card. I finished the card off with some yellow ribbon and a circle of Orange Creamsicle to set off the crab. After the card was all together I added some journey glaze on the crab to make his shell nice and shiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment