Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Turtley Love

One of the sets I just couldn't wait to get my hands on when I saw the new mini was Turtlely Love. It was so cute and I wanted to create immediately with it. 
BloggerImage
The first thing I did was have fun with the splashes. I sprayed turbo teal, sour Lemon and Electric lime. I then used the heat gun to dry it and stamped my turtles with blue lagoon. I then used the matching die set to cut them out. Next I started working on my background. I sponged the colors on using our new daubers which I love by the way. Once I had that the color I wanted I stamped the seaweed randomly around the background to make my own pattern paper. I splattered with a little silver silk and assembled my card. I finished off my turtles with some Journey glaze and added s few spots of confetti. We will be making this card on Tuesday at This n That if you would like to join us. You can call the store to sign up at (909) 464-1108. Hope to see you there. Enjoy your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment