Monday, April 10, 2017

Slice of Life

Hi everyone,
Hope you had a fun weekend. Today I'm sharing a card I made with our slice of life collection. 
BloggerImage
This was fun to use a strip of the color washi tape on our printed cardstock. I tied a ribbon around that and layered it on sweet pear. I then popped a lemon on the top and added my sentiment on the front and inside. Our slice of life coll croon is one of our specials this month. 
BloggerImage
It's one of my favorites because it is fun and reminds me of summer. I especially love the slice of life confetti in the shape of little slices of fruit. They are great for shaker cards. You can find this and all the other specials on my website at funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card. I've been kind of on the fence about Slice of Life, but this is pushing my opinion toward purchasing the entire set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection. It's so much fun. I especially love the slice of life confetti. Those little slices of fruit are so cute.

      Delete