Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Planner event

Today I'm at The Who Gives A Scrap Plans too event in Ontario.  BloggerImage
Kim and I are sharing the Journey with a fun group of planners. I'm also helping people make a cute make n take for their planners. 
BloggerImage
Using our scallop pocket die and the poppy days stamp set we are making some fun planner clips. I also used our butterfly punch to make another clip to go along  with the spring theme. We have 40 guests at the event today so we have a display of all our fun products that can be incorporated into the planners and I have some planner clips I made to sell. 
BloggerImage
I had fun making some Easter egg clips, cupcakes and then some tacos and fries. 
BloggerImage
Since we have actually had rain this year I made some umbrella and rain boot clips. 
BloggerImage
Lastly I had to make some fun donut clips to share. I can't wait to share the Journey with everyone and have fun decorating our planners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment