Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Distress Ink Easter Cards

Today I have a distress inks class and we will be making 3 cards.
The stamps are from Stampendous. It also has a matching die set to go with it. This is really great if you want to layer you images. We will just be using the stamps tonight.
For this card I used a milk jug stamp I had and masked off the jug to have the carrots flowing out of the top. I also had one in front laying on its side. It's fun to mask images and make new scenes with your stamps. 
We did some more making with this one and layered eggs behind the bunny. 
This last one I just loved this bunny and let him stand on his own. I added some shadows by flicking more ink in the edges to also give the fur texture. I can't wait to mail these cards out to my friends. 



1 comment:

  1. All these are truly very pretty Easter cards. They look amazing. I like art and crafts and just hosted a surprise party for my sister on her 16thbirthday. Hosted it at one of outdoor party venues and everyone loved all decorations. It was truly an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete