Monday, March 14, 2016

FSJ Easter card class

Today I want to share the fun projects we will be making in Tuesday, March 15th at This N That Scrapbooking. We will make 3 cards and an adorable Easter basket from a new steel rule die in our spring mini catalog.
The first card is using our spring flower set. 
I used our reinkers and blending solution to color and layered that inane eith our oval dies. I love the piercing elements we have for so many of our basic shapes. I then add some some of our beautiful spring paper and bubble gum ribbon on the side. A couple of pearls finish it off nicely. 
The second card we will make is with one of our inspirational sets. 
I like this set because you can build your wreath with various colors making it look different each time. I then added some of our bloom sequins to give it a nice spring feeling. The sweat pear ribbon helped to give a little pop in the center of the card. 
The last card is with a fun Easter ATS stamp. 
I had fun with this one using our new border basic dies along with the oval dies. The bunny even has his own die so you do t have to fussy cut him out. I really enjoy that the inside of his ears are separate so you can make them any color you want. I stamped the tie on citrus cooler to paper piece it on. So versatile. The patter paper is another piece for our spring 6x6 pad. I just love all the vibrant colors in this set. A couple of rhinestones and ribbon finish it off nicely. 
The last project if using our new Easter Basket steel rule die and the coordinating accessory die. 
This is so fun that it really doesn't need anything added to it. I layered bubble gum on top of watermelon fusion cardstock to get the dual color. I the attached the handle with some yellow gingham ribbon to finish off the sides. The only thing missing is the fun treats we will be adding in class. I hope to see you there. To sign up call the store at (909)464-1108. If you would like to purchase any of the items used to make these great projects you can contact me or go right to my website to shop for these any many other great items at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
Happy Stampin,
Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment