Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lucky Me Promotion


We only have a few more days left to scoop up all those Green inks, paints, splashes, reinkers, cardstock and finally select dies.  We all love our dies with the matching piercing elements.  This is the perfect time to pick up those missing shapes you need to make your cards spectacular.

Here are a few cards I have made with the dies that are on sale.


You can see in the pictures the snapshot die, pocket die, and various shape dies with the matching piercing elements used.  See the list for all you options.

If you have any questions I would love to help.  I really enjoy all my dies and how they enhance my projects.

Another way to take advantage of this wonderful promotion is you can join the Journey.

We have so much fun sharing all our creative ideas and we love having our Journey family grow.  We have so many things at our disposal to be successful and to become whatever we want with this business.  We get a wonderful starter kit that includes a Journey Grand Die Cutting machine.
You can start your business and grow from there.  You have some stamps, inks, catalogs and a die to show some of what we have to offer. I also like to help my coaches make color charts to have a sample of all the colors we have of cardstock, ink splashes and silks.  We also have a wonderful convention once a year in Arizona. This month if you sign up to become a coach you get $100.00 towards your convention registration.  Convention is in June and will be an amazing time.  We get to be the first to see the new catalog, see lots of demos on new products, and we always get lots of fun new goodies to create with. I think the best thing is the connections you make with fellow coaches from all across the United States.  It is so much fun to just see a bunch of people who love the same things you do. You can find more information about becoming a coach and the Lucky Me promotion on my website.
                 http://www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
I would also love to answer any questions you have or just find a time to share the products and create something fun.  I love to have parties and have people get the chance to create something with our products.  If you would like to book a party or learn more about the Journey you can reach me at StampinNikki@aol.com.
Happy Stamping,
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment