Friday, August 26, 2016

Animation ATC trade

Today I want to share a trade I made for this weekend.  Our theme was Animation or Yellow, I know it's a little open but that's how we like it with this group.  The first thing I thought of doing was a slider.
To do this I used my cutter to make a slit on my top layer and used 2 pennies on either side of a foam dot.  I then attached my yellow label on top of the penny as my base for the Bird.  
Next I have fun with my color splash pencils and water colored in my birds.  I love the rich color you can achieve with these pencils.  I then fussy cut each bird out and layered them on my yellow label.  I then die cut out some grass using our Border Details Die. I cut it to fit my card topper, sponged a little limeade splash ink on it to give it some texture and then added it to my card.  I then needed to trim the blades that crossed over the opening so the card would still slide when assembled.  Finally, I added my sentiment and popped the entire layer on a some Lemon Drop paper.

 


So as you can see I used both optional themes of yellow and animation.  I really hope they will like my trade.  Let me know if you would like to make one of these.  We can book a party and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment